Dr.Daniel Bronsky (Orthodontist)
- Born in 1971
- 1990–1996 Studied Dentistry at the Queen Mary University of London.
- 1996 license to practice medicine.
- 1998 Ph.D.
- 1996–1999 worked as a dentist in London and Cardiff.
- 1999–2003 further training in orthodontics as a research assistant at the Polyclinic for Orthodontics at the Queen Mary University of London.
- 2002 appointment as a specialist dentist for orthodontics.
- 2004 branch as an orthodontist in London.
- Member of the British Orthodontic Society.
- Member of the European Orthodontic Society.
- Certification for Invisalign® treatments.
- Author and co-author of several scientific publications and research papers.
- He enjoys running, cycling, swimming, playing the guitar, and he is also an admirer of modern art.
Dr. Stevie Clark (Orthodontist)
- Responsible for Invis London Kids.
- First hand experience in Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics.
- She is licensed by the Faculty of Dental Medicine at the University of Manchester.
- Master’s degree in Experimental Pathology in the area of Pediatric Dentistry from King’s College London.
- Postgraduate degree in Orthodontics and Facial Orthopedics at The University of Edinburgh.
- Specialization degree in the Orthodontic Technique Damon.
- Trained to perform Invisalign Treatment.
- Member of the British Society of Orthodontics.
- Member of the British Society of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry by the British Dental Association.
Dr. Preeti Patel (Dentist)
- Clinical Director at Invis London.
- Supervises Invis London Supreme Smile.
- Specialized in Prosthodontics, Surgery, and Implantology.
- Member of the British Society of Periodontology (BSP).
- Graduated from the Faculty of Dental Medicine of the University of Cambridge.
- Postgraduate in Implantology at ITI – Straumann.
- An active member of the prestigious European Association for Osseointegration (EAO).
- International Team of Implantology (ITI) Study Club Director.
- Certified in Oral Surgery by the British Dental Association.
- Author and co-author of various scientific publications and scientific presentations.
- Recipient of various national and international awards.
Dr. Ben Root (Oral Hygienist)
- Bachelor’s degree in Oral Hygiene from Newcastle University.
- Private clinical experience of over 7+ years.
- Specializes in oral hygiene department.
Dr. Kevin Stokes (Dentist)
- Master’s degree in School of Dentistry from the University of Leeds
- Certified in Advanced Endodontics from the University of Birmingham.
- Active Member of the British Endodontic Society.